After another long break, here's the last chapter of Onikirisama with the omake. I don't know what to say about the ending, read it for yourselves. Another project finished with this. I hope you enjoyed this manga.
Onikiri ch 21: MediaFire
-Draconic
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Onikirisama
Posted by Draconic at 10:56 PM
Labels: Onikirisama No Hakoirimusume
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Thanks for ending it, sad it was so short, there was more potential.
Thanks for taking the time to bring this series to us!
Thank you for finishing this... i'm truly grateful
Thank you for scanlating this to the end. I really enjoyed it and also thank the author for creating ONIKIRISAMA NO HAKOIRIMUSUME . It had so much potential, but I guess it ended up so quickly because it didn't met expected success... Anyway thank you very much.
Thanks a lot for keeping going with it 'till the end!
Thank you !!
BOOO YAAAHHH!
Post a Comment