Affiliates

Staff Blog's / Visitors gives us motivation!
Da-Anime's Blog
Add us?

Monday, August 25, 2008

Staff

Kenbishi Yuri
"I've got Yuri in my name, but I'm a girl... And I like yaoi! Does that scare you?"
Translator

Draconic
"Only you can fulfill your own fate."

Editor

Retired:
Dycro
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."

Translator & Editor


RayCP
"Why do I have to do everything myself?"
Founder, Editor, Last Resort Proofreader/QC'er

Jaan
"Everything you can imagine is real."

Translator


Shagami
"Wait, what am I doing again...."

Editor


Alpha
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music."

Editor

Morbe
"
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."
Last Resort Proofreader/QC'er

Bluephoenix
"Isn't it sad, Sacchin? ;_;"

Editor



Serly's Tenshi
"Once a pretty girl learns how to take it easy, she'll never look back."

Daphne Scanner

Midoban
"Count your blessings... And give thanks"

Typesetter


Accesskey
"One strives not to be put down by obstacles but rather be motivated to improve oneself, spread happiness, and help others discover the sunshine in the darkest corners."
QC'er/Proofreader

0 comments: