A double release today!
Here's the next chapter of Onikirisama. I made a credit page for it, but maybe I'll make a new one later.
Note: we're a bit short on proofreaders ATM.
Chapter 12:
MediaFire
PS.: seeing this flood of thanks makes me really glad I've restarted this project.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Onikirisama - Chapter 12
Posted by Draconic at 5:09 PM
Labels: Onikirisama No Hakoirimusume
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh Happy Day, Thank you so much for reviving this!!!
Thank you very much for this.
Thanks for picking this up!
love this book and love all the hard work you done thx a lot my fav manga Onikirisama no Hakoirimusume is back happy times. : }
Thanks!
thank you so much, i've been waiting
for this.thank you!
at least!! thank you guys!! please continue this project!!
great release, thanks!
Thank you very much!
Thank you so much for restarting it.
Post a Comment