Ray passed away on the battlefield of honor recently and with his last gasp he conferred his final wish that I should carry on his legacy at Da-Scan.
Of course what I just said was bullshit but the end result is the same. I'm going to be posting here from now on.
If you're a team member working on EREMENTAR GERAD or EREMENTAR GERAD: Aozora no Senki please email me and not Ray. My email is rated_d_for_dumb@yahoo.com (spam bots away!)
I may continue to work on EG on this site or I may move the project to an entirely new site, who knows.
Watch this space.
PS.
People I know who work/want to work on EG:
Kenbishi Yuri as a Translator
Firestalker as a Typesetter
..That's it. If you're not on the list, email me.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Shocking News!
Posted by Daikuro at 9:21 PM
Labels: Erementar Gerad, Information regarding the group, News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment