I finally tossed my PS3, PSP, NDS, Beautiful Cooking II and various HK Movies aside and finished chapter 50!
Which actually was a pleasure to work on.. I only had to typeset a few lines on every second page or so.. Which was a DELIGHT! <3<3<3<3<3
Anyways.. I'm sure a lot of readers would be surprised reading this.
Since the author sure as hell like to kill of people and bring some of them back to life.. :D
Hope that ain't spoiling too much..
Chapter 50
-Ray
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Chapter 50!
Posted by RayCP at 11:16 AM
Labels: Erementar Gerad, New Release
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comment:
WOW THANKS, you dont know how happy i am that erementar gerad chapters keep coming... i have even read the whole manga till vol 16... damn that i dont read japanse >_<, im earning money to learn japanese!! Yay!
Ty for the release
Post a Comment