Affiliates

Staff Blog's / Visitors gives us motivation!
Da-Anime's Blog
Add us?

Friday, November 29, 2013

AnS 21

The long awaited chapter 21 of Aozora no Senki has finally arrived!
I should seriously consider recruiting more staff... First of all a new proofreader... Any volunteers? I would prefer someone with some experience, but don't worry if you don't have any... And as you can clearly see, you won't have to work day and night on all the new chapters (unfortunately).
And it would be pleasant to have one more translator. I trust Yuri's work (and that's very important with translators), but I feel that it's bad if both of us occasionally wake up and complete a chapter only once in a few months.
And editors. I need more editors! I mean... I'm the only one... Even if it's just a bit of help, you can probably hasten the work considerably.
Anyone who wants to apply to  any of these posts, please send an email to draconic@gmx.com (and check for the reply in the spam box...)

Now that that's out of the way, let's go back to the new chapter. I think I may have mentioned this before, but I love Achea more and more. I mean just look at her face on the first few pages, and then again around page 20... And we're not even near vol 7...

Aozora No Senki Chapter 21

-Draconic

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so muh!

Algazero said...

Thanks for this. What would the task of editor be? I don't mind playing teacher from time to time so I have no issues with proofreading the script.

Draconic said...

Wow, sorry for the late reply. I didn't notice your comment until today. I usually look at the comments awaiting moderation, but it was already published. Seems like I will have to pay more attention in the future.
So, the task of an editor is cleaning and typesetting. What we need more is the cleaning. That is, removing the japanese text from the pages, and redrawing the image underneath.

Algazero said...

I can't draw to save my life unfortunately, that would be better tasked to people who can actually draw. About the only thing I can do would be proofreading. Sorry I can't be of more help.