Affiliates

Staff Blog's / Visitors gives us motivation!
Da-Anime's Blog
Add us?

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas...

Since the world didn't end, we can continue scanlating Erementar Gerad. It's just a short chapter, which is lucky for me, since I didn't have much time. Still, I hope you will enjoy it.
I think we're starting up again, but I won't have much time for at least a month, so I'm not sure when the next chapter comes. The translations are on the way, and we have raws, and so on. Time though... I'll do what I can.

Chapter 19: MediFire

Merry Christmas!
- Draconic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your work !
Thanks to you, I can read this amazing series ! Please keep uploading the new chapters (but take your time of course)
PS : sorry for my broken English, I'm French..

Anonymous said...

Yippe! Thank you for the release!