Affiliates

Staff Blog's / Visitors gives us motivation!
Da-Anime's Blog
Add us?

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Onikirisama chapter 17

First, I want to reassure everyone, that we are working on Erementar Gerad. Patience is a virtue I don't possess, but that doesn't stop me from telling you to be patient. I'm really busy, so I can't work much on it.
Until then, here's a new chapter of Onikirisama. Enjoy :)


Chapter 17:
MediaFire

-Draconic

ps.: Just to avoid confusion, regardless of the outcome of the poll, I will stay selfish. That's a given. The question is just how much it bothers you :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new chapter

Rauru said...

Aww YYeaah

Let's see what Onikirisama has for it's finale =D

Geese1 said...

Thanks for the new chapter!

Haiyami said...

Thanks so much for the release. I love this manga.

I also want to point out.You guys need to fix the translation in chapter 4 page 8. Ayafumi says he's in 5th year elementary school not 15. If he was 15 he would be in middle school and not wearing a satchel. Please fix this.

menace said...

Thank you soooo much for this chapter. We leechers be appreciatin'

Draconic said...

@Haiyami: Er... I'm glad if that's the biggest mistake you found in our scanlations.
Briefly, I don't care about chapter 4. It was scanlated more than 2 years ago, it was a joint with Red Hawk, and I wasn't even a member of Da-Scan back then. Believe me, it's not so big a mistake, that it's worth releasing a v2 after this much time has passed.