Affiliates

Staff Blog's / Visitors gives us motivation!
Da-Anime's Blog
Add us?

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Chapter 42 & 43!

Yeps, another 2 chapters..

Thanks to Dycro joining the team, we no longer have to bother the guys at Red Hawk, for now.. :D
It was awesome working with you guys!

ALSO, we are still recruiting editors! And from what I can see from the pool results, there's quite a few of you out there who would like to help us out.

So don't hesitate! Leave a comment on this post with your contact information, and I will mail you soon as possible!
Don't worry! I won't publish your personal information in the public! ;)

Anyways. as usual, grab the chapters here.

Ray

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet.Thanks for the releases.I just got back to reading this again after awhile so I have lots to get on with.