Affiliates

Staff Blog's / Visitors gives us motivation!
Da-Anime's Blog
Add us?

Friday, January 2, 2009

ENCHANTER & Ehh, New serie... I guess..

Well well, This is our first release in 2009!
I hope you all had a great holiday and some happy drunk time..

Anyways, this serie was supposed to be released half a year ago.. But because of some circumstances, it was dropped.... I though..

But last night Dubby mailed me... Said I should get online, because she was going to release the chapter suddenly.. <.<
Anywho.. Get it here..

Also, this is the last chapter of Enchanter volume 04! Look forward for more.. ;)

Anyways.. Enjoy I guess...

Ray

5 comments:

Dreath said...

Thanks for the release!

Dreath said...

Thanks for the release!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the new manga and for the new chapter.

Anonymous said...

Are you gonna continue this or what?

RayCP said...

Lol, what with the demanding attitude...

If it's dropped it will be stated.