Affiliates

Staff Blog's / Visitors gives us motivation!
Da-Anime's Blog
Add us?

Monday, August 4, 2008

Release! Wohoo~

Well, Ray here..
Yes I'm back!
It seems that I can't just leave the managing job too just anybody.. <.<
Everything's a mess.. :S

Oh well.. This post is for noticing you of Daphne releases.. Not my life story.. :D

But if you really insist, I got some future info for ya!

Enchanter is going to be a joint with SCX-Scans in the future..
So we are picking up another manga! Which one you ask!? I'll save that as a surprice.. ;)

Also, BluePhoenix is taking over the editing for me, for Daphne and Enchanter...
Yes, I'm born lazy.. Cry me a river.. ;)

BUT! Heed my words! Being the one to organize everything isn't that easy.. Sometimes it can be pure hell, when your team don't give a shit..

Well, nough of my whinings, and too the point..

I HAD A FUCKING GREAT VACATION!!
Hell yah!

Ray~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mediafire's link on ch.6 is linking to Cleaned chapter 12 of Shina Dark.

RayCP said...

lol i fix..